Thursday, May 31, 2007

That's Going To Leave a Mark

Losing 9-0 to the Marlins? Good God. And, I thought I'd be sweet and try to follow the Houston Astros this year as well...it's my feeble attempt at not letting the Cubs get me totally down on baseball this year. Man...the Astros are even worse than the Cubs as they dropped one to the Reds last night, their 10th in a row.

Look, fellas. Turn this thing around. I look forward to baseball season all winter, even during football season. This is, after all, all about me and Wrigleyville.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's about time you got back on the ball again. I've been wondering what you've been doing. I thought maybe that promotion got you scared into not writing it at work.

In a Nutsack said...

I'm back, baby.

In a Nutsack said...

It's amazing what a kick in the pants from Wrigleyville will do for you.