Thursday, August 23, 2007

Temporarily Busy

I know it's been a little slow around The Dome this past week, and I apologize. I also realize that none of you have probably noticed that it's been slow, but whatever. I've been "training" for work, trying to be a more complete and more well-rounded ass kicker. It's working.

So, since the end of last week, several sweet ass things have happened. I did indeed purchase that truck I was talking about, and yes my ass kickery skills came in handy at the dealership. Second, Abita Springs came out with a new beer, Abita Pecan Harvest Ale. I've got two six-packs in storage now, and am aiming to get some more. Also, mom Nutsack found Abita's Strawberry Harvest Lager and is hoarding some away for her son. That's what good moms do. The Saints are showing up in the preseason and the first teams are really kicking some ass. The Bears and that wreched monkey-person they call a quarterback really stunk it up against the Colts and the world's funniest quarterback. Lastly, the Cubs are in first place! Yes, that's right...the former laughing stock of MLB is now in first place, staying there without the injured Alfonso Soriano. Bad Kermit's love muffin has come up big since being taken off the DL, and my very own love muffin is doing the same in helping the Cubs set the pace in the NL Central.

It's been a good week, and I wish my dedication to the art of ass kickeration wasn't so meticulous, because I'd much rather be entertaining you people. I'll have a review of Abita's new brew after more "research." Enjoy your Thursday. The Dome will be back in full force (whatever that means) tomorrow.

No comments: